For over 100 years, Massachusetts Maritime Academy has been preparing women and men for exciting and rewarding careers on land and sea. As the nation's finest co-ed maritime college, MMA challenges students to succeed by balancing a unique regimented lifestyle with a typical four-year college environment. As a member of the cadet corps you will live, study, sail, work and play in an atmosphere that encourages you to be your best.
In consideration of Governor Baker’s extension of K-12 school closings for the remainder of the academic year and the continued trending of COVID-19, Massachusetts Maritime Academy will remain in its current “period of restricted access to campus” until at least 01 June 2020. Admiral McDonald will update the community again not later than the week of 25 May.
We look forward to working with the newly elected and appointed 2020-2021 Executive Board:
- SGA President: Cameron Crosman
- SGA Vice President: Sophia Blakely
- SGA Secretary: Brendan Bertone
- SGA Treasurer: Alex Barrachina
- SGA Social Chair: Joshua Fitzler
- SGA Sea Term Rep: Maeve Glancy
- Student Trustee: Anthony Petrillo
- Regimental Commander: Dominic Vaccari
- Regimental Community Service Operation Officer: Rachael McKeown